To provide high-quality, clinically proven services to clients and families impacted by Autism.
Why Choose The Autism Therapy Group?
ATG works with our clients, their caretakers and the surrounding communities to help build independence. We are focused on empowering clients and families and above all have a goal to “do the right thing” in each situation.
In order to accomplish our mission, we hold ourselves to higher standards, including:
BHCOE accreditation in 2020
- ATG partners with the BHCOE to make sure we stay on top of the latest treatment guidelines and are providing high-quality services for all our families.
- In 2020, we received a two year accreditation from the BHCOE in recognition that we have met and continue to meet an assortment of clinical and administrative standards as determined by the independent third-party evaluator.
- This group serves as a client protection mechanism that indicates ATG is committed to quality improvement, transparency, and accountability.
RBT requirement for all one-on-one therapists within 90-days
- Maintaining the standard of RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) certification is a promise to our clients that our clinicians practice under the highest standards of care in the industry.
- To obtain an RBT certification, clinicians must meet age and education requirements, submit to an extensive background check, complete a 40-hour training course, pass a competency assessment, and a comprehensive final examination.
- In addition, RBT certified clinicians must adhere to a strict code of ethics covering responsible conduct, their responsibility to clients, and competence and service delivery standards.
Clinically responsible caseloads for our BCBAs and RBTs
- Unfortunately, overworked therapists are a serious problem in our industry. Burnout from being tasked with an overwhelming case load is a primary cause of turnover within ABA therapy providers.
- As a parent, receiving a new therapist every few months can be difficult for your family and detrimental to the progress of the child.
- This quality over quantity approach is in line with our child-first philosophy and gives our therapists the room to do what’s right for the child without being driven by billable hours. In addition, by pledging to be an organization that works hard to not overload our therapists, we are able to attract the best clinical talent.
Dedicated client service resources
- To ensure that all families have access to quality care, we provide free insurance verification and dedicated financial consultations, insurance advocacy, and grant application assistance at no cost to all of our clients.
- We are committed to maintaining a child-first philosophy that allows our therapists the room to do what’s right for the child without being driven by billable hours.
- We don’t believe that financial burdens and insurance red tape should keep children from getting the care they need.