San Antonio, TX
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
The Autism Therapy Group specializes in providing in-home and center-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
JOB DUTIES: ATG is looking for an eager, outgoing, passionate individual to fill an opening for a Part-Time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)! ATG and its employees specialize in making a positive impact in the Autism community by providing home-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Sessions take place between one RBT and one client and are typically scheduled for 2-4 hours in duration. One RBT can have a caseload of 2-5 clients ranging in age from 2-25 and can expect to be scheduled during the peak hours 12 pm – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and/or weekends. This can vary depending on the needs of our clients. A fully trained RBT therapist can receive, on average, 10-20 hours/week.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Introduce and run therapy programs developed by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) during a 1:1 session with a client
• Take data during the session while targeting different skills related to social skills, play skills, basic life skills (brushing teeth, potty training), etc.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of ABA through sessions being observed by your BCBA Supervisor
• Clients do sometimes exhibit more aggressive behaviors, so it’s important that you’re comfortable working with all types of clientele
• Desire to achieve positive outcomes for clients
• Represent the ATG and our mission positively in all interactions
• Free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training & Paid Certification Exam fee!
• Paid Training!
• Mileage Reimbursement between clients!
• Free Supervision hours for employees pursuing their BCBA certification!
• Opportunities for advancement!
• Pursuing or holding a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, ABA or a related field is preferred
• Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
• Obtain RBT Certification within the first 90-days of employment
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
PURPOSED CLIENT SCHEDULE:
A- ccredited company!
T- otal work life balance!
G- rowth opportunities!