Find our site map below to easily navigate through our website! Scroll down to learn more about getting started at The Autism Therapy Group.
- Get Started
- What is ABA?
- About ATG
- Contact Us
The Autism Therapy Group (ATG) provides comprehensive services to children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. Our team of experts offers services that are tailored to each child’s unique needs, from assessment and diagnosis through treatment and transition into adulthood.
The first step for starting services is to reach out to ATG to discuss your child’s specific needs and begin a free insurance consultation. We are available 24/7 by phone or email – call (847) 465-9556 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATG will help you through each step of the process from your initial consultation to the start of your child’s services:
1. Initial Consultation- The Autism Therapy Group offers a comprehensive approach to services for children with autism spectrum disorder and their families. This includes assessment and diagnosis, treatment, and transition into adulthood. The Autism Therapy Group is available 24/7 by phone or email to discuss your child’s needs and begin the insurance consultation process.
2. Initial Assessment- Once we’ve verified insurance and gotten approval for an evaluation, one of our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) will come to your home to meet your child. This encounter will be made up of formal and informal assessment techniques, which will form the basis of their personalized treatment strategy.
3. Individualized Treatment Plan- The individual treatment plan is a document that is created by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst after they have conducted an assessment of the child. The document outlines the specific needs of the child and how they will be addressed. The treatment plan is customized to each child and will change as the child’s needs change.
4. Start of Services- When a child begins services with The Autism Therapy Group, a regular treatment schedule is established in order to ensure continuity and consistency for the child. ATG’s team of experts, including Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), will introduce themselves to the child and begin providing ongoing services. The BCBAs will create an individualized treatment plan tailored specifically to the child’s needs. This document will outline how the child’s needs will be addressed and will change as the child’s needs change.
5. Continuous Evaluation- Continuous evaluation is an important step in providing successful ABA services. This step entails regularly assessing a child’s progress and making necessary changes to the treatment plan accordingly. Board Certified Behavior Analysts conduct evaluations every 6 months to ensure that the child is making sufficient progress and identify any new areas of development. This process allows for adjustments to be made to the treatment plan as needed so that the child can continue making progress.
If you have questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to working with you and your child!
Learn more about how we help here.